A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency's website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value. The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient - a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
I. Agency's mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information
II. Annual Report
Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2016 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2015 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2014 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2013 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2012 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
- 2011 Statement of Allotments, Obligations and Balances
Financial Report of Operation
- 2016 Financial Report of Operation
- 2015 Financial Report of Operation
- 2014 Financial Report of Operation
- 2013 Financial Report of Operation
- 2012 Financial Report of Operation
- 2011 Financial Report of Operation
III. POPCOM approved budgets and Corresponding Targets
V. Programs/project beneficiaries as identified in Special Provisions in the Agency Budget
VI. Status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports
- 2016 RP-FP Status of Implementation
- Accomplishment (partial August)
- 2015 Accomplishment Report
- 2014 Accomplishment Report
- 2013 Accomplishment Report
- 2012 Accomplishment Report
VII. Annual Procurement Plan & Contracts Awarded
Annual Procurement Plan
- 2016 Annual Procurement Plan
- 2015 Annual Procurement Plan
- 2014 Annual Procurement Plan
- 2013 Annual Procurement Plan
- 2016 Contracts Awarded
- 2015 Contracts Awarded
- 2014 Contracts Awarded
- 2013 Contracts Awarded
- Category: Transparency Seal
We value excellence through our performance and professionalism.
We will make POPCOM a world class center of excellence.
We will be pro-active and creative in programs and policy development, and in resolving issues and problems, and serve as exemplary models for the organization.
Integrity will be POPCOM's cornerstone.
We will exercise transparency in all our dealings, and will abide by the government code of ethics and standards, treat each employee with dignity and importance, and demonstrate trust and respect for the other's integrity.
Discipline will be the hallmark for our work ethics.
We will demonstrate self discipline by being punctual and prompt, in attendance and work assignments by complying with office rules and regulations, especially on proper attire and office decorum, and by protecting office resources and ensuring its optimum use.
We will strive for team excellence to be propelled by our strong sense of urgency and total commitment to reach new heights and achieve breakthroughs.
We believe that an energized and empowered high performance team is pivotal to the culture of excellence.
We will be a team player by being sensitive to other person's feeling and concerns, accepting and seeking feedback and adopting participative and consultative processes.
Together, we will continue to grow and excel, as individual and as a team.
Together, we will make a difference.
- Category: Transparency Seal