The methodology used in gathering client satisfaction is through a survey that uses feedback forms. These forms are provided to every clients that come and/or visit our office who are requesting for certain service or technical assistance and likewise, to all participants being invited to undertake POPCOM-initiated trainings or capability building activities.
The scope of this survey for each of the service being provided to our clients is mostly located within the region which includes but not limited to our stakeholders, the LGUs, CSOs, or private citizens to name a few. This survey covers the period January 2019 – December 2019 only.
Clients are usually provided with these feedback forms upon entrance to the office premises or when undergoing trainings that POPCOM has initiated.
B. RESULTS OF THE CITIZEN/CLIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FY 2019
B.1. POPCOM-INITIATED TRAININGS
- 100% of the participants signified that the objectives of the trainings conducted were clearly defined and met;
- 100% of the participants highly agreed that participation and interaction were encouraged;
- 88% of the participants rated that the topics covered were excellent/ highly relevant and useful to their current work/ status while 12% of the participants rated very good/ stated that the topics were useful to their current work/ status;
- 100% of the participants signified that the content was organized and easy to follow;
- 87% of the participants rated excellent while 13% of the participants rated very good to the length of training sufficiency;
- 100% of the participants emphasized that the training met their personal expectations and training objectives.
B.2.PUBLIC ASSISTANCE & COMPLAINT DESK
- Clients who answered the client feedback form composed of 72% female and 28% male.
- 62% or majority of the clients visited the office for other office related transactions such as request for IEC and promotional materials.
- 21% of clients visited for the purpose of submitting documents pertaining to claims and reimbursement.
- 11% of clients visited to follow-up transactions and payment pertaining to their claims and reimbursements on RPFP classes and FP service referrals.
- 98% of clients rated POPCOM premises and facilities’ and orderliness as Outstanding.
- 100% rated Outstanding to the cleanliness and orderliness of the office/unit visited.
- 97% of clients rated the guard-on-duty as Outstanding.
- All clients rated Outstanding to the work performance of POPCOM personnel.
- Overall, the level of satisfaction on the quality of services provided to clients is Outstanding.